The Claims Process
Our role as your Claims Advocate is to provide you peace of mind, address your coverage questions as they arise and ensure you receive the highest level of service from our partners.
Step 1: Secure Property
- Temporarily repair and turn off the water.
- Secure valuables.
- Unplug electrical appliances near the area.
Step 2: Start Remediation
- Contact a contractor to repair the source of the leak.
- Dry up any water that you can see and start the mitigation process.
Step 3: Prepare for Claim
- Save any receipts for out-of-pocket costs.
- Take photos and do not throw anything away.
Step 4: Contact Prosper
- We can help walk you through the next steps and start the claim process if necessary.
Ready to file your claim?
Our team will walk you through next steps for your water damage claim and connect you with the insurance carrier to start the claims process. We will even follow up throughout the claim if needed. Remember to make an inventory list and document everything that was damaged.
Call us at (757) 448-3820.