It depends. Usually, your condo association’s master policy would cover what’s outside your wall, the physical structure of the condo unit, and common areas. However, your personal condo policy would be responsible for everything in them. This includes the structures inside your unit like the kitchen, as well as your personal belongings. Make sure to review your association’s bylaws and insurance policy to understand where their responsibility ends and yours begins.