New Year’s resolutions stem from more than just healthier eating habits or a new fitness routine.
It is also a great time to re-evaluate your insurance coverage and rates as we begin the first month of 2023.
In 2022, did you…
- get married?
- have a kid?
- get a divorce?
- get remarried?
- buy a new house?
- buy a new car?
- get a new furry friend for the holidays?
- have a teenager get their drivers license?
We never know what the year holds for us, but one resolution we highly recommend is to plan ahead by reviewing your insurance coverage at the beginning of the year. We’ve compiled a simple checklist to help get started!
2023 Insurance Checklist:
1. Review current insurance provider’s coverage, and pricing.
2. Compare multiple insurance providers side by side.
3. Maximize your savings this year by discussing which discounts can be applied to your policy (ex. bundling your home and auto can help you save $$)
4. Review your life insurance policy. Double-check that your beneficiaries are up to date!
5. Start documenting your valuables with an inventory list. (Trust us on this one!)
6. Along with creating an inventory list of your valuables, start an album with photos of all your valuables, including the interior and exterior of your home. Remember to keep it in a safe place.
Have questions about insurance?
At Prosper Insurance, we understand how difficult and frustrating the insurance process can be. That’s why we take great pride in being able to educate and guide our clients throughout the entire process. As we start off the new year in 2023, we want to make sure that everyone feels secure and comfortable with their insurance decisions.
Our team of insurance agents will work with you to ensure that you have all the information you need to make the best possible choices. They will explain the different types of coverage available, answer any questions you have, and help you select the best policies that suit your needs and budget.
We don’t want you to feel overwhelmed or confused, but rather confident and empowered in your insurance decisions. We have real live humans behind our phones at (757) 448-3820, who are ready to help you.